The service is registered and participates in the National Quality Framework. We are registered with Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and the Education and Early Childhood Services Registration and Standards Board of South Australia (EECSRB).
The Staff of Southern Barossa Community Childcare Centre welcome you and hope your time with us is a strong partnership. Southern Barossa Childcare Centre opens our Early Learning Centre in July 2017 and is currently accepting enrollments. Children enrolled in our Early Learning Program are eligible for 15 hours per week of pre-school.
Our staff team consists of an early childhood teacher, childcare educators and childcare co-educators, all staff hold an accredited qualification.
Our Early Learning Program is designed to support children's transition to School through:
- Regular shared learning experiences with Foundation teachers and students with St Jakobi
- Opportunities for mentoring and collaboration with Junior School students;
- Weekly attendance at St Jakobi Assembly and Chapel
- Take home borrowing of books from the Junior School Library when available
- School incursion
- Participation in major School events such as Sports Day, Concert, Grandfriends Day and other significant events.
200 Lyndoch Valley Rd
Lyndoch SA 5351